Sunday, July 8, 2007

Happy Birthday, Baby!


Today is Byron's birthday.

I've shared twenty birthday's with him now, and I can honestly say that I've never known anyone who has used their years in a more productive way in the areas of change and growth. He is continually on the move - moving in the direction of hope. Someone once said that when someone is singularly focused on something, to where it becomes almost an obsession, then they function "south of normal", well, that applies to Byron in his obsession with following Christ, only it causes him to live..."North of Normal"!

So, Happy Birthday, Baby. You've been a wonderful husband and father, leader and friend - and I look forward to watching you make the most of the next twenty birthdays...I know you're headed further North!

Love and blessings to you. Love, Angie.

No comments: