Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Happy Wednesday - And Such As - To...

…all you U. S. Americans out there and the other people like in South Africa and The Iraqs and such as…!

The upside of this interview:

*She’s absolutely adorable.

*She has just shown herself to be qualified to host a morning news show on any of the Big Three major networks (or the evening news, for that matter!)

*The panelist asking the question was also blonde and seemed reasonably articulate.

*Mario Lopez understood every word she said…and such as.

*My daughter Ashley is a native of South Carolina and also a blonde, yet CAN locate a map, find the U.S., and…well…SPELL the word “map”.

*Immediately following this question, Miss Teen S.C. was awarded “Miss Congeniality” for her heartfelt compassion for all those poor U.S. Americans out there who don’t own maps (she then spearheaded a campaign to raise a gazillion dollars to buy South Africans and the Iraqs maps…and such as).

*Umm….She’s….adorable.

I’m not throwing stones…just looking for the bright side. Happy Wednesday…and such as! Peace out.

2 comments:

Texas Girl said...

I think the girl did well in her second answer during the morning show. Second chances! Hugs to you!

Angie Bledsoe said...

Hey, Kristen - I assume this is you - I know...it's kind of my thing to poke fun at blondes since I'm just one long running blonde joke so much of the time. She is cute, though. Have a great one, and thanks for the pics, btw. Also, thanks for commenting...sorry, it's not very user friendly - I'm trying to fix that. hugs 2 u 2. Peace.