Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Happy Wednesday To You


So, I haven't done a "Happy Wednesday" in a long time. I don't think I remember how to be funny...

A few days ago, we were talking with some friends about random stuff and the subject of dinosaurs came up - I wasn't really paying attention until Byron asked what sound they actually make. "Do they roar?", he said. I replied, (in my defense, because I wasn't really paying attention - not because I'm a dumb blonde), "Of course they roar, you can see them at the zoo, Duh!" Apparently, I don't need to Google "Blonde Jokes" ever again - I provide my own material!

Here's one that made me smile - if you don't like it, well, don't be a hater cuz it's not easy to find short, clean blonde jokes - especially for a blonde. So, here it is:

A dumb blonde was standing in front of a soda machine outside of a local store. After putting in sixty cents, a root beer pops out of the machine. She set it on the ground, puts sixty more cents into the machine, and pushes another button; suddenly, a coke comes out the machine!
She continued to do this until a man waiting to use the machine became impatient. "Excuse me, can I get my soda and then you can go back to whatever stupid thing you are doing?"

The blonde turns around and says, "Yeah right! I'm not giving up this
machine while I'm still winning!"


So, there you go - and if that doesn't do it for you, then find some funny, CLEAN, and relatively short blonde jokes and send them to me in a comment - I'm sure all you brunettes out there have heard a few in your time - and you blondes, well, it kind of goes with the territory.

I've just learned to embrace my dorkiness and laugh at myself when I can - life's too short to take yourself too seriously all the time. The mean-spirited critics will

sound-off like they do, so take some of the "teeth" out by laughing at yourself first - there's a lot of freedom in knowing that I don't have to be "perfect" all the time (or ever, for that matter!).

It's Wednesday, and we have another day to enjoy, so, I hope you enjoy it and LAUGH as much
as possible.
Peace.

No comments: