Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Remains of the Day

I woke up with a severe pinched nerve in my neck.

I couldn't raise my head off the pillow.

I couldn't go to C3.

I can't really type since I can't hold my head up.

I have a lot of thoughts running around in my head, but it hurts too bad to type them.

So, I'll blog more when I can. I'm having withdrawals from blogging. But, at least I don't have to work out or jog today.

I heard this morning was awesome...I'm so sad I missed it.

I have to be better by tomorrow morning.

I think the Advil bottle shouldn't have such a wimpy dosage limit.

I need to dust the ceiling fan.

My bedroom decor could use an animal print...probably leopard.

Sonny's banana pudding should be listed as an addictive controlled substance.

If I were on the show "Making the Band" and I had to jog five miles to be chosen...oh well!!!!

Peace out for now.

No comments: